An Unsettled Supper is an experiment with collaborator Nicholas Tran, exploring how we could use the live-ness and intimacy offered by theatre in a black box space to amplify the experience of live horror. The show allowed only twelve audience members in each showing, and contained no dialogue, so we could really focus on creating an atmosphere of tension and fear using visual language, smell, and taste.
An Unsettled Supper debuted as part of Binary Theatre Company's Fall 2019 season, perforing nine shows total over the course of one weekend. We hope to bring versions of this show to other places in the future, and work on more pieces exploring how we can build horror in theatre.
- Daniel Zemeida
- Kayla Santos
- Pushan Kochar
- Rhett Gajcak
- Dakota Stewart
- Aman Garg
- Nicholas Tran Writer
- Shradha Ravikumar Stage Manager
- Maia Gomez Lighting Designer
- April Maytorena, Chloe Cobb Props Masters
- Jacob Dunn Scenic Designer
- Garrett Unterreiner, Kimmy Mar Sound Designers
- James P. Spray Photography
- Bianca Harrison Poster Design